Payment Methods

Postage Ways

You can obtain my art in one of the following ways:

1)      Local pick up from my workshop in USA or Greece.

2)     Personal delivery within 100 miles from our location in Florida / Sarasota.

3)      Postage via courier of your choice.

5)      Postage via Postal Service.

 

FREE POSTAGE/SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.

 

Depending on the size/ weight of the painting,  the packaging consists of gelatine, air bubbles, fat polystyrene roll,  paper box and wooden case.  All the above insure the paintings safety no matter the media of travelling !

Payment Ways

1)      Cash at the workshop.

2)      Wire Transfer in the following Bank Accounts:
PAYMENT FROM GREECE: INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: bank account: 100/346667-18
REGIONS BANK: swift # UPNBUS44
PAYMENT FROM USA: NATIONAL BANK: ΙΒΑΝ: GR9101101000000010034666718,
SWIFT (BIC): ETHNGRAA
REGIONS BANK: account # 0219050135,
routing # 062005690

3)      Cash on Delivery (COD), with 50% downpayment.

4)      Via PAYPAL.

5)      For the “CUSTOM ORDERS”  30% downpayment is required (non refundable) and the remaining 70% (full payment) before postage.

Thank you for shopping by!