2 – 3 business days for anything I’ve already made / ready to post.
5 business days for any custom order
All orders are packed carefully to ensure a safe delivery. However, if you have any damage please send me a picture and I will send a replacement.
Prior packaging, I photograph all my art works and send you an e-mail of the art item you have ordered. This way we can both be aware of the condition my art package should be received. It is important to me that all of my customers are satisfied with their purchase.
Please confirm that your address is correct before purchasing.
Your shipping notification email is the next step, attaching the receipt with your packages’ tracking number-code, depending on the postage method you’ve selected.
Buyers are responsible for any shipping costs of returned packages. I cannot take responsibility for the lost packages as a result of incorrect shipping addresses.
SHIPPING FROM GREECE
Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
• Greece / 7 – 12 days
• European countries / 15 – 20 days
• USA / 20 – 30 days
• Other countries / 30 – 40 days
SHIPPING FROM USA
• USA / 7 – 25 days
• European countries / 15 – 30 days
• Greece / 20 – 30 days
• Other countries / 30 – 40 days
I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
We offer a range of services for parcels which are being sent to other countries aiming to cover all needs of both individuals and businesses:
• Priority: by air
• Non Priority: a combination of transportation means, including ship, train, truck and air.
• The E-Parcel Group (EPG) is a group of national post offices, including Hellenic Post, which offers advanced integrated postal services in 24 European countries (see below).
The sender is responsible for packing the parcel securely and for making sure that the addresses of both the sender and the recipient are clearly marked in Latin characters on the parcel.
The EPG service offers additional features. This service is used instead of Priority parcels for the countries in the E- Parcel Group.
• Attractive pricing: Prices are at similar levels to Priority parcels.
• Reliability – Real Time Information: they are tracked at every stage of their journey allowing for information to be available at all times.
• Delivered at the address of the recipient
• Security and Insurance without extra cost: In case of loss or damage (total or partial) there is compensation awarded with the maximum amount being 450 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)
The countries accepting EPG parcels are the following:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
It is noted that EPG parcels cannot be sent with special services like Cash on Delivery, Insured, Oversized (more than 59 inch/ 4ft x 118 inch/ 9ft) or Fragile
EPG parcels can be classified as Bulk Post if the quantity sent is more than 3 parcels per dispatch. Discounts apply on bulk parcel post.
We offer three options that guarantee you fast secure delivery when and where you need it.
Weight: Standard parcels cannot exceed 44,1 lb in weight. Exceptionally, parcels up to 55 lb can be accepted, if the contents cannot be split and the country of destination accepts parcels of such weight.
The maximum weight limit for EPG parcels is 66 lb.
Since 1987, “Porta Porta” has been providing fast, reliable and economic dispatch and delivery of any postal item or parcel up to 77 lb, to any destination in Greece and abroad. Drop off your package at your local service point of Tachymetaphores ELTA, at any ELTA branch or call us at 801 11 83000 or 210 6073005 to have one of our couriers pick it up for you. More specifically with “Porta-Porta” you are offered:
Door to Door Intracity
• same day delivery (2-5 hours in selected cities)
• next day delivery
City to City (Domestic)
• Next day service to any city in Greece
The Express Mail Service (EMS) is a globally renowned courier service, connecting more than 200 postal networks worldwide. It has been used in Greece since 1985 and is rightly considered the cheapest, fastest and safest way of shipping items abroad.
• Competitive charges with no volume-based charges.
• Delivery within 2-3 working days to principal destinations.
• Receipt of the sender’s address or post office.
• Service at Post Office Box (PO BOX).
• Information on the exact location of your shipment either on line through www.elta-courier.gr or by phone at 801 11 83000 or 210 6073005.
• Signature upon Delivery.
The Special Priority Mail (SPM) Service uses a well-organized global network to offer:
• Guaranteed next business day delivery to principal destinations in Europe and in the U.S.A. (24 hours)
• Special Handling Delivery
• Flexible Imports Program
• Choice of receipt with name and signature of recipient
ATTENTION NON-GREEK RESIDENTS: Please note that I am not responsible for any duties/taxes/VAT/import/handling fees charged by other countries at customs, which can be often pricey. These charges are imposed by the destination country/postal system and are solely the responsibility of the buyer. Please be aware that you may have to pay additional money to your government/postal system at time of delivery for the import of goods.
FOR ALL CUSTOM MADE ORDERS I NEED A 30% DOWNPAYMENT, UPON AGREEMENT & THE REMAINING 70% PRIOR POSTAGE – Any deposits made on custom orders are non-refundable. FOR EVERY “READY TO POST” ITEM (NOT CUSTOM MADE ORDERS) FULL PAYMENT PRIOR POSTAGE.
I start working on your custom orders as soon as possible. Because of the nature of my work, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept any returns.
On ready items, anything of the same value can be exchanged, provided it hasn’t been damaged
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
It is prohibited to copy, transfer, change, re-sell, or mislead the public concerning the real provider of the site.